Tuesday, January 30, 2007

WRITER

I am a published inspirational writer. I've published numerous poems, 4 poetry books, and 2 young adult novels [first of a nine book series. I started writing when I was a teenager...that's been a while. Both my novels have been published by Airleaf Publishers.
Chenoa's Spiritual Journey is about a 16-year-old Native American girl who has to learn a few life lessons...the main one is trusting God is essential because if you don't trust God you don't have a meaningful relationship with Him. This book is for age 14 and up but I've had a lot of grown-ups reading it and enjoying it. Believe it or not my publisher has been to Hollywood and they're considering it! If you visit my web site @ members.fortunecity.com/beckyjdice you may read the first chapter in a pdf file.

1 comment:

cathikin said...

Did you give up on this one? I keep looking for something new here.